1.1
Additional Fees

That seems to be the case across the board for all of us who leased.No notice at least on my end.

The only way I found out was because it seems my solar system isn't producing as promised or expected. Even when the system online was showing it was Edison showed differently. So one or both companies are deceiving!!! Regardless , the company is bankrupt but the payment of course is still being taken!

ASD always used the tactics of everything is ok and no we can't do this or that. You're stuck to a contract. But now that the company is gone now we are to wait and see what trustee is appointed and keep making payments on services that aren't being rendered or needed. Of course here comes government to bail them out and who's stuck with the short end of the stick???

The families who leased or own the ASD panels. Sounds very similar to the GM and motor companies who got the bail out!

Shady in all levels!!!No one accountable!

Review about: American Solar Direct Solar Power System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

Sounds like you got the long end of the stick. Solar system on your roof with no upfront payment that is still generating power for cheaper then electric company sells you power. Turn off your auto pay and tell them thier are things in your contract not being honored so your not paying.....

Not similar at all to the major bailouts.

Those companies are known in the trade as " too big to fail " with a ripple effect that could cause tons of problems for us all.

The company mentioned here doesn't qualify for that.

Bankruptcy is a miserable procedure for everyone. People folding and sticking me with a bill was not uncommon in my business career.

Advice : avoid contracts, they are not written for YOUR benefit.