After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer.I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from day one due to the outrageous cost -where's the savings when your cliental has to fork over thousands of dollars long before any savings will be noted?
Anyway, I was told the installation was going to be a TWO day process. They began working at my residence on TUESDAY, Sept 30 2014 early in the AM. By 2pm, they were on their way out because they were done for the day, UMMM NO GET BACK HERE over half my home doesn't have electricity running through it. They flip the switches on the electrical box, guess what, my FiOS goes out -thanks for letting me know your work would also include service interruption.
Weds, Thurs, pass -no communication with the company. Professionalism. I don't believe this company has much of it. It's now Friday, this is what I wake up to: a suspicious poorly presented man dressed in a black hat, sunglasses, GREEN shirt (the rest of their staff has always been in BEIGE shirts and much more presentable than this guy) -not only is his appearance terrible but WHY and WHO do you think you are to pull ALL the way up into my driveway?
How unprofessional. He says he's with the solar company, failed to mention the NAME of the company -clearly you can see the solar panels sitting in my driveway from the street, anyone can say they're with the solar company. Prior to making contact with this man from the window of a bedroom, he's on the side of my house trying to console my dog from frantically barking because there's a stranger on the premises. He fails to remove his sunglasses to properly identify himself.
Again unprofessional. And my most second favorite part of this encounter, he's not at the front door of my residence like a normal person would be, he's at the REAR entrance of my residence, where his vehicle is perfectly aligned as an escape route for a home invasion. I informed him I was unaware the company was going to send an employee to my home, asked him to remove his vehicle from my property, park on the street as a stranger should, AND speak to me at the front door of my home while I contact ASD. Guess what!?
He decides to vanish from my property entirely. So professional. Hmmm. Suspicious.
Totally. I'm 27 years old, I'm not an older paranoid woman fearing intruders every time the doorbell rings. I'm not one to judge a person by their appearance either but come on, this guy's appearance is just sloppy he looks like the kind of garbage I see roaming Main Street in Huntington Beach after a few fishbowls at Sharkeez or something. Would you let him into your home!?
Consumers beware.To be continued.....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Solar Panels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."