2.4

I was a superstar salesman. Top 10% every month. Actually broke their one day sales record (4 contracts in one day, of which ZERO installed/I got paid for). "Earned" 10K+ month, including the bonus structure. In reality? Average less than 1K/month and NEVER saw an earned bonus. NOT ONCE. The company is looking to keep it's P/L sheets clean so they can get bought out one day. You will NEVER have equity. Put that out of your mind. You will NEVER make promised money (Joe, the *** who did our training claimed salespeople were making 100K. complete fabrication. Top sales person, who is a great guy, so I will not name, was making far less than that).

Had panels installed on my folks' house, and they are performing as promised. However, promises are not kept. They yearly inspection and cleaning? Never happened. Etc.

So, decent product. Good install. HORRIBLE place to sell. Don't do it.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Solar Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Solar Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare American Solar Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1317903

I'm a total loser.I hate myself and lie to everyone I meet, 100% of the time.

I spend all day ordering from Amazon.com and burning doobies while I steal and lie. I'm a complete wimp, too.

Being me is a horrid reality I wouldn't wish on anyone.Waaaaaaaah!

Isn't spending 5 years pretty long time to realize it? Don't leave like a loser, do it like a champ!

to Anonymous #1222290

Wipe your mouth, little Joey - you've got some Brennan dripping out of both sides.