4.6

I'm sorry, but the whole premise of this site is off.It's information bias on overload.

If you're looking for pissed consumers and disgruntled employees, you've come to the right place. If I could give American Solar Direct some advice: stop hiring whiners with bad spelling and grammar. My experience with American Solar Direct was as I expected: a construction project with some minor complications along the way including an electrical panel upgrade that seemed to take longer than it should of.

Overall, I thought they were good to work with (my salesman had been with them for a few years and appeared happy with his lot in life) and my solar system is operating as expected.I'd recommend them.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of could have been a little faster. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of american solar direct solar power system. American Solar Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american solar direct solar power system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Solar Direct.

Comments

Don't be talking about other's bad grammar when you write ungrammatically as well: it should be "should HAVE" not "should of." Lol. I see this mistake often and find it very odd and ignorant.

Hi there, ASD employee at the corporate HQ!Wait...you don't actually think this fooled anyone, do you?

LOL. You poor thing.

Been laid off yet? Don't worry...you will be soon enough.

Only a matter of time.Hahaha!