Additional Fees

the system installed but no one knows how to get the unit started."will have crew in area in two weeks " that's been since Dec 2016.

now have to pay electric company plus financing the unit....... wow sure saving me lots of $$$$ NOT! never return phone calls just try calling for customer care supervisor, this is the most unbuisness tactics I've ever dealt with. makes me feel like a *** believing the bull s--t that was told to me.

to have break downs and employees calling in sick is understandable, but to outright lie is a crime . how can you work for a company that promotes these ways.

what a piece of ---t !!!!!if anyone of you employees have the balls to set this straight please, please step forward,, there is no future with a company that uses these tactics

Review about: American Solar Direct Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Turn me on.

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

Steve Souza
Oakley, California, United States #1340065

I cannot get a hold of them either. The panels are up and running but the website in which I monitor the panels has been down forever and I cant get anyone to call me back. stevebsouza@yahoo.com

Frustrated
Castaic, California, United States #1336649

We are seeking legal counsel, so please let us know if you do the same.We cannot get anyone to answer the phones, no answers, no help.

I read the contract and feel they are in breach due to insolvency and bankruptcy.We should not have to pay to be ripped off.

Orange, California, United States #1336234

I have had my system up and running for two years now and do not have enough panels to offset the promised yearly bill.They told me in the contract my elec bill would be any higher than 7 dollars per month.

Just got my yearly bill from the electric co. For just under 400 dollars. Tried to get in touch with them for the last month and found out the went belly up. That's right they went out of business and now who monitors my palens and what about the 25 year warranty?

I'm super pissed about the whole *** thing.I talked to an ex employee and he told me that poor upper mgt was to blame for going under

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1323403

I'm in the same situation.Plus they sent a sub contractor to do the work and they didn't get paid so they are going after my house with a lien.

Not good.

Please let me know if you did something or plan on doing something about it as well.Thanks

The Soothsayer

You've got no hope, pal.I worked there for years.

The company is run by lying, thieving *** scam-artists from top to bottom. The sales people are trained to lie. The guys in the field do garbage work and don't care. I'm sorry they screwed you over, but it's what they do.

NEVER do business with American Solar Direct.They are complete filth, every last one of them.