Additional Fees

I purchased my home in 4/2016 and took over a 20 year lease.I have never had solar panels and was actually looking forward to not having a huge electric bill.

We are paying our monthly fee to American Solar and for the past 8 mons we are getting electric bill from SDGE higher then our solar bill. Spoke with my neighbors who has a similar home with no AC and a small Jacuzzi and they don't have panels and our SDGE bill is the same amount but they don't have solar panels.

As of today I have been trying to contact and work with American to see if they can fix the faulty panels and no one is getting back to me, however every time you call you are reminded they are a debt collector (more like a mafia) you don't pay they ruin your credit.I don't understand really what is going on??

Review about: American Solar Direct Solar Power System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Unreliable.

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments

Stop paying your bill.I know it’s a bit scary, but that’s the only language they understand.

They don’t have the resources to even touch your credit right now anyway.

We haven’t paid our bill in 11 months now and when they call, the times I do answer, I tell them we’re not paying until they get the portal working so we can see exactly what our panels are generating online.Viva la resistance!