Additional Fees

I purchased my home in 4/2016 and took over a 20 year lease.I have never had solar panels and was actually looking forward to not having a huge electric bill.

We are paying our monthly fee to American Solar and for the past 8 mons we are getting electric bill from SDGE higher then our solar bill. Spoke with my neighbors who has a similar home with no AC and a small Jacuzzi and they don't have panels and our SDGE bill is the same amount but they don't have solar panels.

As of today I have been trying to contact and work with American to see if they can fix the faulty panels and no one is getting back to me, however every time you call you are reminded they are a debt collector (more like a mafia) you don't pay they ruin your credit.I don't understand really what is going on??

Review about: American Solar Direct Solar Power System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Unreliable.

Stop paying your bill.I know it’s a bit scary, but that’s the only language they understand.

They don’t have the resources to even touch your credit right now anyway.

We haven’t paid our bill in 11 months now and when they call, the times I do answer, I tell them we’re not paying until they get the portal working so we can see exactly what our panels are generating online.Viva la resistance!

to David #1407329

So, with American Solar Direct bankrupt and WGL Energy Systems taking over, there is no light at the end of the tunnel to any of this resolved.I currently have a few panels not working, but at least WGL has reached out to me.

The main issue is that the company is not designed to deal with residential solar, monitoring, maintenance, repair/replace, etc., of any of our panels. They have contracted out to Helio Power for us in Lake Elsinore, but now I can’t get ahold of anyone.

Has anyone contacted a lawyer for a class action lawsuit (BREACH OF CONTRACT!!!)?I do not want to mess with my credit either, but paying 100.00 a month for non-operational panels is absurd.