2.5
Additional Fees

Okay, they wen't bankrupt. Sucks for them.

Sucks more for us. Who will service my under-warranty system? Who will honor the production guarantee? Since their website is gone, I can't even log in to monitor how my system in producing.

How about some information for your consumers? Throw us a bone! Okay, you are bankrupt, but there are thousands of us with a complex system they don't know what to do with now. Thank god I did a purchase and not a lease, but wtf?

Email your customers and at least point them in a new direction.

Are you being purchased by another company? How can you simply vanish without a trace?

Reason of review: bankruptcy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I don't know why you are so happy that you purchased your system from ASD because now all you have is some junk on your roof that is probably not doing much of anything and you have completely paid for it. I am glad I leased mine because when I found out they went bankrupt I stopped my monthly lease payments.

Of course when you contact ASD they act like a solar company but are also a debt collection agency and they call me every month (I don't answer).

So I have a system that cost over $20,000 that I have only paid about $5000 for so I think I made out. They can do whatever they want but I will not pay them until I get a court order to do so.

i also have asd lease. on my contract it includes monitoring. the website did not work untill i contacted them at 855 765 2755 press 0 0 .

unfortunately the website does not give any performance information since ealry 2017 (march)