1.1

The company takes WAY to long to install.I was satisfied with the extra items I needed like roofing and new electric panel.

But... and a big but. I signed a contract for a specific model panel and of course when they came to install. .it was a different panel.

I fought and fought and fought to still not get the panels I wanted. I was not happy. I also told them I was not happy. None the less I signed a contract and moved on.

I would definitely re-think using the company. My panels visually loom great in comparison to others I have seen.

But...so much hassle.I have talked to others about Costco and they were very satisfied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of american solar direct solar panel installation. American Solar Direct needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american solar direct solar panel installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Solar Direct.

Had an Experience with American Solar Direct?

Comments